student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 11/08/2015 sous la copie conforme de : Dylan O'Brien £ grâce à un total de : 1688 et je crédite : @killer from a gang pour l'avatar ; @tumblr pour les gifs

Lun 9 Mai - 16:58
oswin

oswin

oswin mathewsen french fries before everything.

613 publications    7,4k abonnés    278 suivis.

© Codage fait par .Jenaa
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 11/08/2015 sous la copie conforme de : Dylan O'Brien £ grâce à un total de : 1688 et je crédite : @killer from a gang pour l'avatar ; @tumblr pour les gifs

Mar 10 Mai - 16:44

oswin

2k J'aime
oswin I realized that the holidays are almost here and I still did not move my ass. I think go away  for a few weeks  but I still hesitate. Maybe  my beautiful country,  Ireland (and I count on you to come with me @teenagedirtbag) or Europe or either stay here to continue to piss you off, you and your stupid heads. I know, but it happens and not slowly.  
And yes, I tell my life, going to put you if you don't like you that. :)

oswin'sgirl No, stay here ! You're beautiful, i love you so much
skar_omalley Find ireland might be a bad idea for you, Oswin. We both know that you feel bad there.
oswin Shut up. Both of you. Damn it.
hater Why return to edan all the time? because you got your old friend and you have no more, then you make use of it ? pathetic. He has other things to do than to travel with a little dick in your type, you know? It has a life. Stop talking about him, you're annoying.
@ylee Sexy guy!
edanboyfan Did he knows that Edan have a boyfriend ? Gosh.
oswin My God. I do not sleep with, but we can believe that when we read this. (Oh, wait ... That may be the case!)

Votre commentaire ...

@Edan A. Miller
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 22/03/2015 sous la copie conforme de : Niall Horan £ grâce à un total de : 3175 et je crédite : J. pour l'avatar, tumblr pour la signature

Mar 10 Mai - 19:05

@teenagedirtbag @oswin If you want to go in Ireland, you'll have to tell me because I think I'll go home a few weeks (however maybe not in Dublin). But I'll be happy to take some holidays with you Row Nours
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Mar 10 Mai - 19:08

@oswin @teenagedirtbag I would, yes. It will not be easy, maybe I'll explain. Happy to do that with you, bro
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 22/03/2015 sous la copie conforme de : Niall Horan £ grâce à un total de : 3175 et je crédite : J. pour l'avatar, tumblr pour la signature

Mar 10 Mai - 21:32

@teenagedirtbag @oswin Good. You'll have to explain one day Row Nours but take your time. I'm so happy too, it'll be so so so good
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Jeu 2 Fév - 23:22

pseudo

3,5k likes
oswin hey boy, i know it's not that easy but keep going. i show you all my respect and my love 'cause I know how hard it is. love ya. @teenagedirtbag

skar_omalley wtf? what happened, os?
oswin I'll tell you later.
solvg What's the problem?
hater sorry for him.
hannaxs @dayanhopk omg finally, he post something here. he's not dead, thought.
oswin123 u r so cute. always here for that guy, he's lucky. btw, i hope everything is okay.
oswin @solvg well, he lost someone. thks guys, it's nice to see that you care about him, even if you don't really know edan personally.

Votre commentaire ...

student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Ven 3 Fév - 1:42

@teenagedirtbag @oswin Thank you so much Row Nours. I love you
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Jeu 22 Juin - 9:30

oswin

2k J'aime
oswin wassup?

helia hot
cbr1 that's ma boi
solv.eig you fk prick. you don't post anything for a whole year and you're coming back with a ''wassup''? imma kill you, oswin. wtf is wrong with you?
oswin calm down. your fault, you didn't text me. blame yourself.
h8ter so he's not dead? wow. that's called being dissapointed
thewsenfan we've missed you. you look so cute omg
irishbd kinda feel like a want a picture of you and edan rn

Votre commentaire ...

Page 1 sur 1