Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
macho ◇ sunshine
macho ◇ sunshine
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 12/12/2016 sous la copie conforme de : Cody christian £ grâce à un total de : 963 et je crédite : Fury

Ven 6 Jan - 18:02

Commentaires

Toi aussi tu étais bien entouré pour la nouvelle année à ce que je vois rire héhé  

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 22/03/2015 sous la copie conforme de : Niall Horan £ grâce à un total de : 3175 et je crédite : J. pour l'avatar, tumblr pour la signature

Ven 6 Jan - 21:21

Commentaires

J'étais très bien entouré oui rire

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 22/03/2015 sous la copie conforme de : Niall Horan £ grâce à un total de : 3175 et je crédite : J. pour l'avatar, tumblr pour la signature

Jeu 12 Jan - 23:40

Teenagedirtbag

39.2m likes
Teenagedirtbag YEAAAAAAH I'M A DOG

nickyc Cute little leprechaun, are you brown ?? Totally brown ? Ok I really need to skype you right now because I want to see that. You look so fucking hot my baby and I can't wait to see you again. I think I'll come in march in Cambridge for some time with you. I hope you'll host me lovely because I don't want to pay a hotel. I want to spend all my time with you. Well, skype now. Love you
kristy What is your snapchat ? I really need it to drool looking at you everyday
suzzie You're so hot in this and you look so happy. It's so nice to see your face like that
irishgirly Are you drunk while posting this ? Btw you look gorgeous and I really want you to fuck me hot boy
lolly Wow I can't believe you're brown again. It's so weird, you look more like your father like that but damn I love it so much. You look so cute that I want to kiss you
zoe NOOOOOOO not all brown Ed ? Reassure me and tell me you still have some blond in your hair. If you need someone to do your hair I can totally come in Cambridge just for that. Ok, you are absolutely stunning and so freaking hot but I love your blond hair. In this picture, you look like a man. When you're blond you look like a little kid. I want to protect you angel. I'll come on Skype with Nick
bbadblood Fuck me please ? PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
edjowlover Are you going to try to reconquer Grimjow with this new hair color? You're beautiful, but I prefer you blond. Your couple with Jow makes it better this way too
fangirl You're hot. You're happy. Everything is perfect. Now notice me pleaseeeee
eamfans Many comments are really nasty compared to her hair color. Shit, he does what he wants and you'd better stop criticizing for hair. And above all to stop comparing him to his father. I don't think they're all alike. Edan was seen at a fashion show and from the few photos, he looks totally brown, but nothing is actually confirmed. I'm so happy to see you that happy (or maybe you're drunk ?). I love this picture so much. This filter, your face, your hair... You're like the perfect boy everyone want. Lot of love Edan
lovelysunshine SO FUCKING HOT

Votre commentaire ...

student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Lun 30 Jan - 22:30

Teenagedirtbag

58m likes
Teenagedirtbag You were so beautiful in everyway. You were so amazingly wonderful. This is so hard to believe. I can't imagine my life without your cute angel face, your voice, your laugh. I miss you so much. You're no longer here, it's so hard to say. I can't call you to tell you how much I love you and how much you saved my life. I can't text you to tell you how much you mean to me. You were my soul mate. We both knew that even after we broke up. I always imagine that one day we will be back together. But, nothing can prevent fate and you're not here anymore. Without you, it's hard to breathe. Without you, I feel empty. I hope you're in a better place now. I just hope you're happy and fine because that all I want for you my Love.
You were my world Grimjow and I'll always love you.
Always in my heart all tattered.

nickyc Call me as soon as you can baby leprechaun. I'll take the first flight to Cambridge, wait me. I know how you feel. I know how hard it is. Stay strong my baby. I'll be here soon. Don't stay alone. Love you so much
kristy So sorry for your loss
suzzie He was so perfect. I've always thought that you will be back together because you were the most beautiful couple
lolly Stay strong Edan
zoe I don't know what to say little angel. There is nothing to say. I'll be here with Nick and hug you as long as you need it. Wait for us and don't stay alone, that's not a good idea. Love you baby
irishgirly So sorry for you Edan
bbadblood He was so wonderful
edjowlover I can't believe it. What happened ? Shit, maybe it's not the best time to ask that. We will always support you Edan, no matter what. Stay stong. Grimjow would have liked you to be happy
fangirl You were so perfect together
eamfans I will not answer any questions. Leave Edan alone, especially if you meet him on the street or just hug him but don't ask for pictures. It's not the time for that. Edan, we will always be there to support you and to help you. If you need to talk, if you need someone, just remember we are all here and we love you so much. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine your pain. I can't imagine how you feel. Stay strong little angel.
lovelysunshine You make me cry with this text. So sorry for you

Votre commentaire ...

student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Ven 3 Fév - 21:51

Teenagedirtbag

28m likes
Teenagedirtbag

nickyc Little leprechaun, be strong. You look so fucking tired. I hope you sleep well. I hope there is someone to take care of you. If not, call me and I'll come to Cambridge for some weeks. I love you
suzzie You look so bad Edan, I'm so sad
bbadblood I love your hair and your eyes. You look like your ex a little here
irishgirly I love you
zoe My little angel... Take care of you Ed. I'll skype you in a few hours. You don't look good at all. Stay stong and know we are here for you. Love you forever
lolly You look so old in this picture wow
kristy Fuck me please ?
eamfans You don't look very good in this picture Edan. I don't know why you post that but please stay strong and keep going. We are all here. We love you. And don't forget you're alive and it's a gift. You have to try even if it's hard. You have to live even if he isn't here anymore. We are here for you. Never forget that
fangirl I just want to hug you
edjowlover And now we all see that Grimjow was your soulmate. Take care of you little baby
lovelysunshine Love you

Votre commentaire ...

macho ◇ sunshine
macho ◇ sunshine
J'ai cédé à Greek Tea Party le : 12/12/2016 sous la copie conforme de : Cody christian £ grâce à un total de : 963 et je crédite : Fury

Sam 4 Fév - 3:19

Commentaires

Monkey radis ptit coeur Je suis là tu le sais ....

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Sam 4 Fév - 15:26

Commentaires

Je sais Babe, je sais I love you Love U

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Sam 11 Fév - 22:26

Teenagedirtbag

35m likes
Teenagedirtbag I don't know what I would do without these two perfect Irish @oswin and Aley' thank you so much, I love you

martina I'm happy you have your Irish friends with you during this hard time. I hope you're okay Edan
zoe I wish I could be there everyday to help you through this time. You know you can call me when you want baby. I love you so much
rishiii They look cute. Are they a couple ?
irishgirly I want you in this picture too. Three wonderful Irish is better than two
nickyc I love you Darling and I'm happy they are here to take care of you. You know you can ask me to come when you want and I will. You're strong baby, more than anyone else. You can survive to this and I will be there everyday. Don't forget to call me baby leprechaun. I love you
loreta Come to Ireland pleaseeeeeee. I want a picture with you three
fangirling I want a picture of you !
boyfromie Are they a couple ?
suzie Are they dating ? They should
eamfans Edan, I hope you're okay. I'm happy to see your friends are here for you and with you. But tell us, how you feel ? I really hope you know we are all here for you. Take care of you sunshine

Votre commentaire ...

@Oswin R. Mathewsen @Aleysia S. Crowley
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Mar 28 Fév - 15:25

Teenagedirtbag

33.5m likes
Teenagedirtbag Feeling so much love around me. I really wanted to thank you all for your support messages, your love and everything. Oh, and it was nice to meet you @cursedlolita

loreta I wish this could be me. I want to meet you too. I want to talk with you. I want to hug you. I want to have a picture like this. Pleaseeeeee make it happen Edan
fangirling She is so fucking lucky
reallybadbad Have you fucked her ?
martina You're so damn cute Edan and you don't have to thank us for this. Love you so much
nickyc Where are you Edan ? This is not in Cambridge isn't it ? Damn, I don't know. It's nice to see you feeling a little better baby. I really admire how you are with fans even in bad days. You're so nice my love and that's why everyone love you. I think you wear my sunglasses leprechaun but you can keep them until I come to see you. Lot of love
irishgirly Please, make a coloration again. You're hotter in blonde
zoe My loveeeee you're so damn cute and hot. And wow. It's been a long time since I haven't see your face. You look good baby and I hope that you are good. I hope this is not only for the picture nice little baby. I can't wait to see you. Come in Ireland Ed'. Love, love, love
boyfromie I don't really like to see you with girls. It's disturbing because you look like the perfect boyfriend and I don't know, I don't like that at all
cursedlolita OH MY GOD. I can't believe it. I have the chance to meet you and now you're posting this on your account and you identified me on it. It was clearly the second best day of my life. The first one is when I had this opportunity to meet you. I really love talking with you. Thank you so much Edan for stoping for me and... Yeah I don't know what to say. I already said eveything when we met. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much
rishiii I know how she felt. I felt the same way when I first met you and I can't believe we're kinda friends now. Can you please call me later ? I've something to tell you babe
eamfans This girl is actually goal. She had a perfect picture with Edan, he identified her and wow... Really. I wish this could be me but it's not. Maybe one day. I really love this picture and this IG post. You're so hot Edan. We are always here for you and we'll always be there. Don't forget that. We love you

Votre commentaire ...

student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Mar 28 Fév - 21:58

Teenagedirtbag

37m likes
Teenagedirtbag The best place in the world. I really like watching him cook for me @Will_Watson ptit coeur

zoe Wow wait Ed', who is this sexy very hot man ? Baby call me right now. No, better, skype me because I want to watch him cook too. He looks so wonderful and damn is he naked ? I think you're having a good time nasty boy. Love U Ed
fangirling No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOO. I think I'll just ignore this
martina This men is so freaking hot. Is he your friend ? Your boyfriend ? He gains a new follower with me, I love his account and I love this picture. Have a good time Edan
loreta But I want to see you cooking, it's way better. And I want you to cook something for me. Everytime in snapchat, I want to eat what you eat pleaseeee
reallybadbad Have you fucked him ?
edjowfans It's hard to see you with another men, but I hope you're feeling good and you're happy. Grimjow only wants this
nickyc Secret boy, who is he ? I want to know everything my love and I'll harass you until I know everything about him (and of course about you two). You're in the best place I think. It's good to just watch a sexy men doing everything for you. Lucky baby. Have a great moment with him and call me after because we have to talk now. Love U my baby leprechaun
irishgirly WHO IS THIS FOOL ?????
boyfromie Hot, hot, hot. Can I fuck him ? Or... Yeah I think I already fucked him
cursedlolita I just hope you're happy
rishiii Wow, nice view. Really, really nice view
eamfans We don't know who this man is. He is much followed on social networks, but personally I don't know anything about him. As for him and Edan, it's complete doubt again. Are they just friends? More ? Nothing, no clue except that they were often seen together. But, Edan is often seen with @LeJoker too and he isn't his boyfriend. So we don't know. Let's wait to learn more and have an official announcement from Edan rather than speculate on what might be true or not. Edan, I just hope you're happy and don't listen to the haters
edjowlover No I can't. How can you dare see someone ? After Grimjow and what happen ? Slut

Votre commentaire ...

@William A. Watson
macho ◇ sunshine
macho ◇ sunshine

Mar 28 Fév - 22:38

Commentaires

Toujours autant de rageux dans tes commentaire, tu devrai smettre ton compte en privé Monkey shift Puis il est beau Willy, c'est quand qu'il me fait la cuisine a moi aussi ? héhé

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Mar 28 Fév - 22:45

Commentaires

J'ai l'habitude Babe t'sais bien, puis j'ai pas envie de mettre mon compte en privé. Tu imagines pas la galère si je dois chercher à savoir si je dois ou non accepter que telle ou telle personne me suive rire Quant à Willy, il me fait la cuisine à moi et c'est tout non mais boudine

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
macho ◇ sunshine
macho ◇ sunshine

Mar 28 Fév - 23:28

Commentaires

C'est simple tu ne garde que moi swag Non, mais Edan tu garde que ceux que tu connais enfin red Tu as vu les commentaires ??? Si je vois ces gens je vais leur refaire le portrait mad

Tu partage pas avec moi ? TT Mais je l'ai connu avant toi Willy ! boudine

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
student ◇ moondust
student ◇ moondust

Mar 28 Fév - 23:40

Commentaires

Que toi hein rire Mais, j'pas envie de m'embêter à savoir si je connais/j'ai connu les gens ou quoi cute Et oui merci Babe, j'ai parfaitement vu les commentaires. Ce ne sont pas les premiers, ce ne seront pas les derniers. C'pas grave. Dis pas de bêtises.

Non je ne partage pas avec toi boudine Maiiiiis ça compte pas ça ts

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE
macho ◇ sunshine
macho ◇ sunshine

Mer 1 Mar - 0:09

Commentaires

BANDE DE BATARDS mad

Ok ne trie pas je les insulterait a ta place rire

Roooo red vilain monkey fouet  

CREDIT > CHAUSSETTE

Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant